Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do you think I acted safe?

I made out with my boyfriend last week.( I'm gay)
We kissed and hugged. We were half-naked. I did not take off my pants, while he stayed in his underwear. But we kissed and hugged a lot . Am I at any risk?
Answer:
you should be ok, although some drs think you can get HIV from heavy kissing. also, you can get herpes from kissing too.
i'm not expert but no. unless he has oral herpes, but i guess you'd knwo that
HPV and herpes can be transmitted easily when no symptoms are present. HPV not only can live on any part of the body, it also lives on the hair and surrounding tissue of the groin area and cannot be detected. It's estimated that over 90% of the population has HPV. Not all are the deadliest strains. Some strains cause cancer. Not only cervical cancer but neck, head, anal and oral cancers are associated with HPV.
depends on if he has any oral herpes or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net