Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do women get psoriasis too? Or does it usually affect men?


Answer:
Psoriasis affects both men and women. Most people with psoriasis develop it between 27 to 45 years of age while the rest -- from childhood or avanced age.There are no known scientific data available on the prevalence of psoriasis between male vs females as the registry of psoriasis is still very low in most countries.
Women can get it too but majority of the sufferers are men.
Yes indeed, women get psoriasis. My mom had it and it was torture for her. Back in those days there was little to do for it. She got shots from her doctor, but it never went away. I am lucky that I did not inherit this from her.
I have it and last time I looked I was female.
yes women can get psoriasis as my daughter has it since she was four. She is now in her mid 20's and still has an awful case of this sad skin disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net