Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do you personally USE a special brand of vitamin C serum for your complexion/SKINCARE?

and have you seen a difference as well after have used it?
Does it really matter what brand do you believe? I read that as long as it's in a brown glass bottle w/small mouth at the top that it should be sufficient . obviously w/a good concentrate of vitamin C, as well as good storage for the serum. anyway what were your results if any? thanks! :o)
Answer:
I do use a regime and vitamin c is a huge ingredient -
I think it is individual but personally feel this brand is the best on the market. It is in a brown/orange bottle.I have noticed small lines are gone the eye area is tighter and my skin glows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net