Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do you have thick calluses on your feet?

yes,my naturally made shoes
Answer:
Well I did until I got psorosis and it sort of ate my feet away, but now that the psorosis is going away the calluses are coming back. They are incredibly thick all over, the worst being at my heels where they tend to crack. My mother, always looking for things to pick on, when I was younger blamed it on me being fat. However, I've been thin for years and the soles of my feet have gotten worse. I do know that the calluses on my toes are there apparently to cover over the bunyons, apparently a lot of calluses are formed because there is something wrong underneath. If you are having really bad problems I do suggest that you go to a foot doctor, either an orthopedist or a podetrist to have your feet checked out just to make sure there isn't something wrong underneath as a lot of times the calluses can be forming to hide a problem underneath, they are a cushion to help with the problem. It's just a suggestion, you may just be walking around barefoot a lot.
yes, the calluses are on my heels.
ugh!i do too...
A calluse is one of ways the body protects the other two layers of skin beneath the skin that is on the outer surface.
It's like a scab. They both are your bodies built in band-aids.
As far as you feet are concerned, a calluse will form on the part of the foot that the most friction is generated .If you have rough cracking heels, that could be a fungus, like athletes foot
fungus.
No I don't
My callouses are pretty thick, but not rough. It's a just a thick layer of skin, not the kind you get from wearing ill-fitting shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net