Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do you like Ivory bar soap?

It's the best soap I've ever used. I've use to have Acne really bad. Since I started using this soap, my pimples went away. Now I've got ZERO pimples! Incredible. The soap is uncented and doesn't make me itch like other soap I've used in the past.
Answer:
I have used it for years ,when i was younger my grandmother would buy it and let us carve things out of it to take a bath with ,it was so fun ,but your right about the acne thing it helps i think its because its 100% pure ingredients. I never had a acne problem when i was younger and thats the only soap i ever used on my skin . you bought back lots of memorys mentioning this .I thank you for that .
Yes mainly because it floats
ivory soap is a good soap and it smell' so good
It is by far the best bar soap for your face. But my body gets dove ;)
i like ivory soap, makes my skin soft. it also aids in keeping my acne down too. I sweat really bad at night and i get pimples in the summer time bad. I use ivory at night before bed and it helps out a little.
It's all I ever use.
I like Ivory and am glad you discovered it and love it. I never thought of using it on my face though, but will try it and also tell some teens I know that have acne problems.Though I really like Ivory, Dove and Caress are my favorites.Best Wishes!
yes! it's one of the best soaps!.. i use it because i'm a sensitive person with allergies and my doctor recommended mild and soaps. and so far, aside from the reason that it smells good, doesn't make me itch at all, moisturizes my skin,,... it also helped me a lot with my skin problems. though, it usually takes a person to like or be compatible with his or her soap, i'm just glad i am now used to the mild and nice-smelling soap which makes my skin flawless.
pshyea!! When I'm at my nana's house!! It's the best ever. Oh, but currently I'm using this free sample of Dove that cleans without over-drying OMG! There IS a God!
its not bad / but i prefer to use scented
nope i like dial

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net