Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do you cover the Toilet Seat?

In a public bathroom I always cover the seat, if there are no covers I use toilet paper, if there are covers, I use toilet paper to cover the edges that are missed by the seat cover. My question is do other people do this? I know you cant get STDs from a toilet seat but I still think its gross to stick my butt where someone else's butt has been.
Answer:
Lol. i know well i don't like touching it either, i rather squat and not touch the seat at all. At my house before using it, i clean it with Clorox wipes and then let it dry and i will sit. i like having good hygiene. ^_^
i feel the same but i dob't even like to risk that i just hover lol beats sittin down!
I switch toilets if I can. If it has urine or other bodily excretions, then I switch, wipe, and or cover.
i try to hold it i do not like public restrooms
yes i do also.
i do not want to be itchy and scrathy.
YUCK
I won't touch the seat, I squat and use my shoe to flush the toilet.
I know you can get STD's from the seat but (early 90's) I remember school telling us, we couldn't.
ps if you have a cut on your butt and sit in std blood bam,
Cover away. But, it's not really necessary unless you can see some foreign matter. Your skin is good protection against anything that might be there.
simply dun touch da toilet seat
at some point most people will have to use a public restroom to "sit".The one time i had to use one for a bm it was an emergency and i wiped the seat and covered it and tried not to sit completely, but it was hard.for most women though, we usually squat as close as possible to the seat without having to sit on it and hold on sometimes to the rail or paper dispenser.Unfortunately, alot of women still make a mess this way. I saw a program on 60 minutes a couple of years ago where they tested public bathrooms and found that they are nowhere near as contaminated as some people's kitchens at home. For most public restrooms, the toilets that don't have "stuff" on them, they are usually okay. And you are right, you cannot catch an std, nor can you catch A.I.D.S, etc I am careful no matter what though, because some people do have skin infections and diseases.I use my foot to flush if it doesn't automatically and i don't touch the seat with my bare hands.
I believe in covering the toilet seat because it is sanitary and because it is true that you can obtain ST D's from public bathrooms. So yes I believe in covering the toilet seat.
I always cover it.
i cover and hover, although i know that you can't get an std from the toilet seat..
When I have to use a public restroom I kind of hover over the toilet. I don't completely sit even with toilet cover.
i have never covered the seat in a public restroom...apparently i am not as paranoid as some people.besides there have been numerous studies that show that the toilet seat in public restrooms is often cleaner than the ice in fast food places....and besides...if you are educated and do you research you will find out that you can not catch HIV/aids from the seat...that virus does not last long outside the human body as do most other stds..i am not going to freak out about what is on the seat..if it is dirty than use another one..i have never covered and never will..i think it is kind of weird and if you are so freaked out about it then you have some problems..research has shown that being exposed to certain germs can be good for your immune system and actually help your body fight them off..look up the mayo clinic.com and you will find the truth and not so much paranoia.
Hell, I don't even sit down, I rather squat. :D
You have nothing to be ashamed of, I do that all the time too, its better to be safe aways than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net