Saturday, October 31, 2009

Do you smoke Marlboro Menthol Ultra Lights?

If so, what do you think of them?
Answer:
i smoked them a few times. they were allright i guess. not much flavor to them. i prefer newports
No, I don't smoke.
No..my dad does..he thinks they are cool and good
No I'm a larynx cancer survivor caused from smoking them I suggest you leave them alone I can't talk and I breath through a hole in my neck
Listen to these people and don't smoke them at all. I quit 10 years ago. Never going to smoke again. It is truly a disgusting product.
Nope, I don't smoke those. The lights are just as bad for ya as the full flavor
no they are crap !!!!! Only smoke cheap old crap when we want a nice cool roll up..get my drift ? Otherwise dont touch camel ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net