Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do you have HPV ? If so what type ?


Answer:
Yup. the ones that cause cervical cancer and warts. However, I haven't had an abnormal pap or wart in over 5 years.
No and I am getting the gardasil vaccination which I recommend to every female.
I do. I have the high risk. It caused mild dysplasia(precancerous cells) on my cervix. I am 18 years old. I quit smoking and have been taking miltivitamins and doubling up on the folic acid. When the bad cells go away or get treated...the folic acid will form better, healthier cells instead. ive had hpv for about 9+ months. That is when i found out. Email me if you wanna know more.
I have had HPV for as long as I can remember. HPV is the virus that causes warts. I have had warts for as long as I can remember. I think I got it from my mother because she said she has always had warts. I also have type 6, genital warts. It is not fun bt it could be a lot worse. The treatment is the worse part about it. I use Aldara cream and it burns and itches.
I have one or more of high risk HPV types.My HPV is of the vaginal cuff and of the vulva.The FDA approved HPV test does not tell us what specific high risk HPV type or types we have.The hc2 High-Risk HPV DNA Test�?(DNAwithPap�?* using Hybrid
Capture�? (hc2) technology is an In Vitro nucleic acid hybridization
assay with signal amplification using microplate chemiluminescence for
the qualitative detection of thirteen high-risk types of human
papillomavirus (HPV) DNA in cervical specimens. The HPV types
detected by the assay are the high-risk HPV types
16/18/31/33/35/39/45/51/52/56/... The hc2 High-www.digen.com
i have high risk but wasnt told to much about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net