Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do these vitamins reduce cancer by alot?

if u drink 100% orange juice daily will it reduce cancer by alot and if u get calcium from milk and u drink it daily will it also reduce cancer and how about Vitmin A and 1 more Iron will that reduce cancer and also what would u recomend to get ur iron from?
Answer:
Do you mean "reduce the chance of getting cancer," or "reduce cancerous tumors"?Generally, eating well and trying to live a healthy lifestyle, will reduce your chances of getting cancer. Tho cancer is very much a matter of luck.There's no magic way to greatly reduce your chance of getting cancer. I wouldn't worry about it. Try to live well, and don't worry too much. Worry and stress can probably make you sick!OJ is generally good for you, tho it has sugar and acid in it. Milk, in my opinion, is for cows to drink. And milk can have fat in it. Tomatoes are probably good for you (but I've never heard they cure cancer).I take one of those "one-a-day" vitamins with minerals every day. Only 100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance, not one of those 3,000% super-vitamin deals, which I think just goes into your urine, can't be absorbed by the body, waste of money.
I would get my iron from liver. and in addition i want to say that tomato is the reductant for the cancer. Please tell that to everyone, I mean the peopl that you know have cancer to eat more tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net