Sunday, October 25, 2009

Do you guys really not know why there is an increase in autism and type 1 diabetes, and type 2?

What else has risen in the past 25 years, that isn't a disease?
Answer:
Type 1 diabetes is an autoimmunity issue and its not related to lifestyle. I wouldn't be suprised if it is linked with autism however considering I have a child with both. Our family history is all Type 2 diabetes, my child is the first to be Type 1. I seem to see more and more kids with Autism though that have secondary health concerns like diabetes, allergies, etc. Perhaps Autism itself is the result of an autoimmune response. I don't think there is enough evidence in any direction to say what the root cause of Autism is or how it is related to other disorders. I wish there were because I would be first in line to hear the news.
There also is not enough evidence to support the rationale that the increase in autism statistics is only due to increased diagnosics. There IS however evidence showing that there is a genetic predisposition to Autism with and Environmental trigger. I happen to believe it is on the rise. I have two children with the disorder. NO ONE else in either of my or my husbands family has autism.
Lots of things have, but I think in north america our "food" culture is so messed up that we are causing ourselves problems like diabetes.
You are what you eat. When woman are pregnant the should be carefully what they eat, drink or smoking and or do drugs. The Baby might not have health problems directly but later in life. Also you should watch what you eat at all times, eat fresh foods. Try ti minimize fried foods, sugar and carbs.
There isn't an increase in autism. Just in diagnosed autism.The reason for more Type 1 diabetes is devolution.The reason for more Type 2 diabetes is poor lifestyle.
Well, if that theory were true, then all those in biblical times would have been autistic, and the majority of the hundreds of parents I know who are in their 20's wouldn't have autistic kids. The numbers are rising due to more and more toxins in the environment and in our foods, and in vaccines. Paternal age is one of the most ridiculous theories I've heard yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net