Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do yu haveworms in you?


Answer:
I am not sure but I have heard we have microscopic "worms" We can get sick and get worms. They may come out when you go to the bathroom. If you see any and/or have been sick you need to go to the Dr.
tape worms
Only gummy ones
WHY ARE YOU GOIN FISHIN
i think so..
I hope not
haha
no
me and my friend were talking about if we had worms
that was random
they are my friends. my pharmacist tells me to take pills to kill them but that would be murder.
Worms are usually happen to infants. Yes, they are really worms. Big wet hot piles of meal worms. They are parasites. Also there is the tapeworm. It is also a parasite and can grow up to 120 feet in one's bowls.
Nah I wash on a daily basis.
rbake... If you've seen one in your feces (i dont mean to upset you but.) it means there are more.
more, in you, right now!Its ok! dont panic, just go see your pharmacist, its pretty common
It is said if all animal and plant life on earth vanished in an instant there would be outlines of all species in nematode worms.These days however only a small percentage of people in the developed world have worms, this is due to clean water and flush toilets. We also treat most of our pets, thus keeping them worm free.I do see perhaps 20-30 people a year with worms, and I suppose triple that may have them without knowing it, at a guess that might be 1% of the population at any one time.
Like dogs and cats humans can also suffer from worms, there are a variety of types:Pin worm
Thread worm
Tape worm
Round wormLuckily all of which are easily to get rid of. Children are more at risk but adults can also be infected via their pets and not washing your hands etc etc.Even biting your nails can cause infection a some eggs can be located under the nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net