Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do you think that science will ever find a way to reverse hearing/vision loss or correct blindness?


Answer:
I sincerely hope so. I have poor hearing due to having tubes in my ears when I was younger, and my poor eyesight is genetic.
They already can with some forms of hearing and vision loss. I believe that there will be ways to restore sight and hearing to many other people. I'm don't think that there will ever be a time when there are no blind or deaf people but it will be extremely rare in the future.
Well im going to let you in on a little secret.Its called nano technology.You might have heard of it, but what exactly is it?the word nano means 1 billionth of a metre, which is very,very small.Nano technology is the development of small machines of lastly mentioned size, which is so small that they can rearrange the atomic structure of a molecule!So when looking to the future important nerve endings and cells in the eyes and ears will be mapped and those tiny machines will be programmed to repair them from scratch!For more info search nano technology on wikipedia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net