Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do you think some one with allergies to cats would be allergic to ferrets?

I was told ferrets were feline! then I was told bey my teacher they were in the canine family!! so I dont know! is anyone allergic to cats and not ferrets?
Answer:
ferrets arent canine or feline...in terms of genuses
cats = felis
dogs = canis
ferrets = mustelaits possible for someone to be allergic to cats and ferrets, but it would be completely unrelated, like if someone was allergic to cats and peanuts.
I dont know, but really it's the pet dander that causes the prob and last I knew ferrets had alot of dander so I guess it's possible
i don't know maby look it up on the internet or ask your doctor
Cats have a dander on their fur that bothers some peoples allergies. I have honestly never heard of that being the case with ferrets.
ferrets are mustelids - same family as weasels %26 whatnot. they're not cats! but u should probably check b4 getting a ferret or something... idk if it differs from one person to the next, but i'm allergic to cats %26 not ferrets...
I am allergic to cats and ferrets bother me almost as bad!
I had ferrettes before.
There somewhat from the weasel family, But acts like a Kitten till death, mine did.
You can take to vet to De Scent them %26 there Strong Smell isnt bad then, also Baths are nice for them to, some likes to swim in a bathtub, there fun/ Exciting to watch, %26 BUT not for Everyone %26 not FOR LITTLE KIDS, Cus They need lotts of attention, %26 need to be let out of cage alot, mine didnt know what a Cage was, Unless i was mopping Floors, Other than that, I had to be carefull to, %26 not walk on it, But there loads of fun %26 make very lovable pets, if you have PATIENCE, %26 there just like a 2 year old kid, they get into cubboards, anything, But I love them
I'm allergic to cats and I'm not bothered by ferrets, except for the cedar shavings that some have in their cages. Just last weekend I went in an watched the ferrets in the pet shop play around and I didn't have hives or anything and this weekend a petted a cat and well it took a lot of allergy medications to get me to stop itching a lot, but I'm still itching with hives a little bit... but ferrets don't bother me one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net