Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do your allergies make summer feel like a nightmare?

I hate summer because of this . . .between the sneezing, itchy eyes and HIVES. . .I cannot enjoy it. Next to the heat, it makes summer one of the most dreaded seasons. Does anyone else feel this way? How do you cope?
Answer:
I KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU FEEL! i have so many summer time allergies that i cannot be outdoors very long at a time. i break out with large hives, my sinuses are killing me, and the smell of pollen makes me cough so hard, i choke. the hives makes my throat, mouth, and every part of my body look like its deformed. no fun at all. then comes fall, and the same thing again. I developed a new allergy; mildew, and moss on the ground.
YES !try benadryl it helps me =)
YES. I totally feel your pain. I hate summer, I love fall. I cope with it by playing sports at indoor sports centers, staying inside, keeping cool, I also get out of doing things I don't want to when they're outside. i take medicine and stay away from things i'm allergic to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net