Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Do your eyes hurt when you get a migraine?

i suffer with migraines and sometimes my eyes hurt alot-does anyone else get this??
Answer:
yes its normal, the only type of headache i have are migraines. usually i am really sensitive to lights and sounds, i usually just try to listen to some quiet relaxing music in a dark room, mainly just so i can fall asleep. i also make a hot cup of chamomile or green tea to calm me. the tea usually does it for me though.
yes they do
Sometimes..it's hard to explain, but it like the top part of my eye in the back that hurts.
sometimes, usually i get a visual blur thing so i can't see out of one eye for a while and i'm really sensitive to light. bright light will hurt my eyes.
Oh yes, and they become very sensitive to light.The only way to cope with it is to lie down in a dark room.I feel lousy for days after one though.
Yes, and the only thing that seems to help is to lie in a dark, cool room. I get it right behind my right eye, and it is miserable!
Oh, yes! I just want to close my eyes and lay down. I also get nausea and sensitivity to light %26 sound. Only Excedrin helps and even that not always. I have gone to bed with a migraine and woken up in the morning and still have a headache. good luck to you. migraines really suck!
There is a new development in migraine therapy:
http://www.neurologyreviews.com/feb04/nr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Do you know Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net